skin test (TB) - No charge at Kane‘ohe Nursing Office,
can not be enrolled without proof of a
negative TB test.
Tuberculosis Clearance (T.B.) - No charge at Kaneohe Nursing Office, phone: 233-5450.
1. Must be completed within one year before first entrance into school in Hawaii, (preschool or K to 12).
2. The Tuberculin test (Mantoux) must be be performed by a U.S. licensed Medical Doctor (M.D.), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), Advanced Practive Registered Nurse (APRN). Physician's Assistant (PA), or Hawaii Department of Health.
3. Student will not be allowed to register without proof of negative T.B. test. The certicate must include:
- The dates of administration and reading of the Mantouz skin test (PPD).
- The transverse diamenter of induration in millimeters
- The signature or stamp of the MD, DO, APRN, PA or clinic